Serving OEM and End Users for over 30 years
Dynamic Electronics keeps our customers up and running with
Unrivaled Confidence & Peace of Mind
Extensive knowledge of products, the industry, and our customers’ strategy
Longstanding and trusted relationships with the best manufacturers in the industry
Demonstrated willingness to do whatever it takes to take care of our customers
Understanding our customers’ needs and their market is a key component of our philosophy. We take the time to develop a thorough understanding of each customer’s business process and we approach each business opportunity by providing our customers with a solid value proposition.
We are experts in the manufacturing industry and have served various segments of the industry for more than 30 years. We provide support in product development; engineering; project management; as well as sourcing of parts and technical expertise. The companies we represent and the products we offer complement each other allowing us to offer integrated value-added solutions.
Over the years we have developed key business relationships including strong working relationships with our principals and their management teams. We leverage these relationships and pass on that added value to our customers.
Develops and manufactures transformers for power quality solutions.
- Active Filter Transformers
- Drive Isolation Transformers
- Customer Solutions/OEM Transformers
- Power Quality/Power Solutions with active filters
Industrial control and signaling devices including specialized custom control stations, for industrial automation.
- 22mm Control and Signaling
- 30mm Control and Signaling
- Disconnect Switches
- Cam Switches
Electrical contacts and fabricated assemblies for low and medium voltage applications in a wide variety
- Contact Materials
- Electrical Contacts
- Refractory Contacts/Contact Tips/Buttons
- Clad Strip and Multi-layer Tapes
- Tight Tolerance Stampings
- In-House Tool Design Capabilities
Leading contract manufacturer of custom electronic assemblies, PC board assemblies and complete “Box Builds” for OEM applications.
- Turn-Key Contract Manufacturing
- Manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico
- Materials Planning
- VMI Programs
- JIT Systems
- In-Circuit and Final Testing
Sensing and polymer test equipment provide solutions for plastic extrusion, molding, and process control applications; and analyzers for testing the physical, mechanical, and thermal properties of polymer.
- Melt Pressure Transducers
- Melt Pressure Transmitters
- Rupture Disks/Guages
- Melt Flow Indexers
Leading global PCB supplier with a presence in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Multilayer PCBs (6-16 layer core competency)
- HDI – High Density Interconnect PCBs
- RF – Radio Frequency PCBs
- IMS – Insulated Metal Base PCBs
- Flexible PCBs (Flex)
Machine automation products, applications, systems and services.
- Temperature Controllers
- Power Controllers
Niagara Power Transformer
Power and Special Application Transformers for service in the most extreme conditions and demanding applications.
- Liquid-Filled Power Transformers
- Rectifier Duty Transformers
- Grounding Transformers
- Voltage Regulators
- Special Applications Transformers
Products, solutions, and services that provide and protect electrical connections for energy storage, mobility, data centers and renewable markets.
- Eriflex Advanced Technology – Flexible Busbar
- Eriflex FleXbus Systems – Used to Interconnect Two Pieces of Electrical Equipment
- Single and Multiple Pole Power and Distribution Blocks
- Complimentary Accessories
Tempco Electric Heater Company
Custom manufacturer of electric heating elements, temperature sensors, temperature controllers and process heating systems.
- Band Heaters
- Cartridge Heaters
- Cast-in Heaters
- Various other custom heaters
- Temperature Controls
- Temperature Sensors
Electric heaters for demanding process heating applications
- Process air heaters including closed-loop; threaded in-line; and Skorpion.
- Custom specialty heaters
- Replacement heating elements
Pressure and level transmitters for the toughest application environments –highly corrosive media, damaging cyclic pressure, and severe shock and vibration.
- High pressure transducers/transmitters
- High accuracy pressure transducers
- Submersible pressure sensors; sanitary pressure transducers; flush mount pressure sensors; severe duty pressure transmitters; and others.
Recently, we conducted an independent survey of our principals’ “C Level” executives.
All indicated that the greatest value Dynamic Electronics brings to their business is the understanding of their business strategy.
Looking for Representation?
Our core competency is representing manufacturers that have micron tolerance capabilities that can be scalable in the manufacturing environment. If you feel we would be a good fit for your operation, give us a call. We welcome all opportunities and challenges.
"*" indicates required fields