IMS Buhrke-Olson – custom stamping and assembly
IMS Buhrke-Olson is a premier source of custom stamping and assembly in North America and has three manufacturing locations – in the U.S., and Mexico. Since 1937, the company has provided world class quality and manufacturing services to the automotive, appliance, electronics and industrial markets.
IMS Buhrke-Olson provides customers with the following benefits:
- Manufacturing facilities in Arlington Heights, IL, as well as in Matamoros and Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
- Certified to TS 16949, ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001
- Highly trained workforce of more than 850 employees
- Over eighty stamping presses across all locations ranging from 30 to 660 tons
- World Class Technical and Engineering Services supported by the latest CAD software including AutoCAD™, CATIA V5™, Pro/Engineer™, SolidWorks™ and Fast Form Advance (FTI)
- Innovative design engineering support for product development, tool design and project management from prototype through production
- Extensive experience in the successful design, development and installation of fully automated assembly systems
- Recipient of numerous industry awards from top tier OEM customers.